1) Go to 'Organize' and select Customize Style
2) After that, Select a Different Theme
and select 'Transmogrified'. Pick the one that says 'Dignified' by branchandroot.
3) Next, scroll down to 'Choose a Page Setup'
and select 2 Column (Sidebar on the right).
4) At the 'Presentation' tab, make sure type of tag listed is displayed as 'list'. You'll also need to go to 'Additional Options' in the same page and set the width of the sidebar to '0' and set the place of icons to 'left'.
Next, make sure your settings are as follows, underneath the 'Presentation' tab:
- User interaction links: Icons
- Entry management links: Text-only
- Comment management links: Text-only
5a) At the 'Modules' tab, make sure that only the default user icon (Header), links (Main module) and tags (Main module) are enabled. Remember to go to your links list to define your links!
5b) If you're using the 800px version, you can enable navigation in the main module section as well
6) At the 'Text' section, make sure to remove the text for the 'Text for 'Tags' header for an entry' section. It should be left blank.
7) Finally, at the Custom CSS section make sure 'Use layout's stylesheet(s)' is enabled and paste the code:Apple Tree (600px)Apple Tree (800px)