1) Go to 'Organize' and select Customize Style
2) After that, Select a Different Theme
and select 'Transmogrified'. Pick the one that says 'Dignified' by branchandroot.
3) Next, scroll down to 'Choose a Page Setup'
and select 2 Column (Sidebar on the right).
4) At the 'Presentation' tab, make sure your settings are as follows, underneath the 'Presentation' tab:
- Place of metadata in entries: Top
- User interaction links: Text-only
- Entry management links: Text-only
- Comment management links: Text-only
5) At the 'Modules' tab, make sure that only the links or navigation module is activated (Main module section). Remember to go to your links list to define your links!
6) Your header should be 600px wide and 200px high to use it as is.
7) Finally, at the Custom CSS section make sure 'Use layout's stylesheet(s)' is enabled and paste the code:Because the Sky Is Red (With header)Because the Sky Is Red (Without header)