1) Go to 'Organize' and select Customize Style
2) After that, Select a Different Theme
and select 'Tabula Rasa'. Pick the one that says 'Plain'.
3) Next, scroll down to 'Choose a Page Setup'
and select 2 Columns (Sidebar on the right).
4) At the 'Presentation' tab, make sure your settings are as follows, underneath the 'Presentation' tab:
- Tags: List
- Place of icons in entries and comments: Left
-Entry management links/comment management links: Text-only
5) At the 'Modules' tab, make sure that your settings are as follows:
- Navigation: Main module section
- Custom text*/links/tags**: Secondary module section
* If you'd like to display a picture like in the preview, the image's dimensions should be 290px by 130px.
** You can select either list or cloud
6) Finally, at the Custom CSS section make sure 'Use layout's stylesheet(s)' is enabled and paste the code:Tokyo